So I have decided to get rid of my myspace page. Well, technically I still have it but in the near future I plan on deleting it. And I was getting really excited b/c I realized that I can do the exact same stuff on this page! (add a slideshow, add a playlist, etc. etc) I know, I know...you bloggers are probably like "No sh*t, Sherlock!" but as you all know, I'm a little slow. However, I was getting a little frustrated this morning b/c I couldn't figure out to post my new "gadgets?" (See previous post).
But thanks to Amy, I was able to add my playlist! Hip hip hooray!! So, enjoy the music and keep checking back to see what's new!
"Write" on



1 comments:
i hate myspace. i got rid of my profile on there with a quickness! if oyu ever need blog help, i'm happy to assist. please don't hesitate to ask. blogger is temperamental but once you get used to it, it's pretty easy to work with.
yay!! i'm so glad you're blogging!! now i don't have to ask christian "have you talked to kim? what's up with brandon?" all the time. =)
Post a Comment