CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Future Olympian

So like most people, I have been addicted to the Olympics.  Especially swimming and gymnastics.  Don't you think it's crazy that Chinese girls are taken away from their families as early as age 3!  All I have to say, is that I'm so grateful we do not live in China.  I think they would definitely take Miss Mia away from us!  

Here she is practicing her beam routine at Uncle Carl's house.  I give her a 10!

Here she is practicing her floor routine...we're working on pointing her toes! 

Showing off her flexibility and licking her knee at the same time!  

Final pose....tah da!!  Olympics 2024 here we come!  




3 comments:

Nana Juli said...

Kim....I give her a "10 Plus" Mia is sooo beautiful!!! Tay and Ryan had so much fun with her at "Camp Beightol" Take care. Nana Juli ( :

Amy said...

Mia you are going to be a WONDERFUL gymnist. And yes, I am grateful that we live in a country where WE get to make choices for OURSELVES!!! Love and miss ya all.

Carl "Charlie" Arrogante said...

I score 10 as well! Will she represent the US or the Phillipines? I think a sponsorshipnis about due... Nike maybe or Apple?