When I made my playlist I went to the top of the playlist page and clicked "post my playlist" then I had to go down to click on "get the code for any other blog site...", then my playlist appeared there. I clicked on that copied the "html" code and then went back to my actual blog, clicked on "layout", clicked on "Add a Gadget", then clicked on "html/java" I titled it My Play List, then in the large text box I pasted the "html" code from my playlist website. You should then see your playlist added to either the right hand column or the bottom of the page depending on where you placed it. But if you don't like where you put it to begin with you can just click on it right there and drag it where you want it. I hope this helps! You page looks great! Keep up the wonderful work sis-n-law. xoxo
Welcome to my page! Please be patient with me while I figure out how this whole blogging world works. Eventually I would like to share stories, pictures, and whatever else comes to my mind. I have a tendency to start something snf never follow through. So hopefully I won't get too frustrated with this project and eventually learn to enjoy it.
I have the world's best husband and the most adorable daughter. I would love to talk more about them but Mia just invited me to her tea party.
1 comments:
When I made my playlist I went to the top of the playlist page and clicked "post my playlist" then I had to go down to click on "get the code for any other blog site...", then my playlist appeared there. I clicked on that copied the "html" code and then went back to my actual blog, clicked on "layout", clicked on "Add a Gadget", then clicked on "html/java" I titled it My Play List, then in the large text box I pasted the "html" code from my playlist website. You should then see your playlist added to either the right hand column or the bottom of the page depending on where you placed it. But if you don't like where you put it to begin with you can just click on it right there and drag it where you want it. I hope this helps! You page looks great! Keep up the wonderful work sis-n-law. xoxo
Post a Comment