CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

When did Mia become so grown up? Part 2


Mia used to love the movie, "The Shaggy Dog." One day she was watching it and a few scenes scared her and she didn't watch it for about 3-4 months.  So this past Tuesday when we were flying home from Washington, out of nowhere she starts singing, "Who let the dogs out, ruff ruff" "Who let the dogs out, ruff ruff!"  Brandon and I were like "How do you know that song?" and she said "Shaggy Dog!"  This got me thinking....


On Wednesday night, after Brandon got home from work, I told Mia we were going to watch "The Shaggy Dog."  Of course, she freaked out a little bit, but I told her she was a big girl now and that the movie wasn't going to scare her.  She bought it of course and as a family we began to watch.  About 10 minutes into the movie, there's a scene with a boy who drives a car.  All of a sudden Mia says "That big boy is handsome!"  I looked at Brandon before I reacted to this, but apparently he didn't hear her.  So I asked Mia to repeat what she just said, and she then said "That big boy is handsome, and he knows how to drive!"  Brandon looked at me and said "She likes older boys that drive!?!"  And then he looked at Mia and said "You're grounded!"  

P.S. The picture has nothing to do with the story, but I'm just practicing my editing skills =)

1 comments:

Balou said...

Wait until she starts rolling her eyes at everything you say and replies "whatever, Mom." Oh boy! ;)