It's been a very busy month for us Florida Beightol's! So I thought I'd post some random pictures (in no particular order) to summarize how we spent our September!
Now that I have Friday's and Saturday's off, we visit daddy a lot at work! Here's Mia trying on some gear. I love the look on Brandon's face, he's such a proud daddy!
Jenn invited Mia and me to Disney on Ice, along with Lucia and Mikey. We got to sit in BOX SEATS! I felt so cool. Dinner and drinks were served and the kids got to make ice cream sundaes during intermission. This picture was taken after the show, Flounder (aka Mia), Mikey and Brett Carter thought it was cool to see them tear everything down! What a fun night, THANKS JENN!!
Last night we went to Sesame Street Live with Aunt Joy, Uncle Dave and "Taro Jacob." I think it was the best show ever! Mia loved it so much we bought the soundtrack! I think Brandon enjoyed it too =)

After the show, we went to City Place and ate ice cream at Sloan's! Mia ordered her favorite, STRAWBERRY!!!


Another activity we have been doing lately, is swimming! Mia loves swimming with her cousin!
I thought I'd add this picture so you can see Mikey and Brett Carter's faces!! Don't tell Brandon but Mia told me that Mikey is her "little boyfriend" and Brett Carter is her "big boyfriend!"
While the rest of the world watches Monday Night Football, we Florida Beightol's have family movie night! Joy and Taro Jacob came over one Monday and watched "Open Season." It was so much fun, we blew up the air mattress and had a party in the living room!
Another fun picture taken at Greater Yamaha! Mia picked out the yellow helmet and of course she HAD to have the matching goggles! **Note to relatives...Christmas is coming (wink, wink)

One of the many tattooes she insists on getting to match her daddy! It seems like she has a new one every week!

Our first daughter, Sadie Lynne, actually got some attention this month too! We brought her to "Poochie Pines" dog park! Mia had a blast! And she and Brandon both stepped in dog poop!
My Aunt Lita came down to visit the family earlier this month. Here she is with Mia and my grandparents. My grandma turned 93!!! Happy Birthday, Lola!
I took this picture b/c Mia actually let me put her hair up in piggy tails! But you really can't tell in this picture but trust me, it was adorable!
And finally, the most exciting thing that happened this month....Mia got a new title, "Little Miss Attitude!" She has officially begun the "trying 3's!!!" Everyday it seems like Miss Mia is becoming more and more independent (and mouthy). It's frustrating at the time, but in the end I am enjoying every moment watching her grow up. But it just scares me, I mean if she's this stubborn and dramatic at 3, what are her teenage years gonna be like?!?!?!
September was an exciting month, but I can't wait until October! Mia turns 3, we are participating in the American Heart Walk, Nana Cheryl and cousin Taylor are coming to visit and High School Musical 3 is coming out!!! Fun, fun!!!!



1 comments:
okay, seriously, could she be any cuter? she looks so grown up in that pic with the pigtails and the backpack. give her a big hug from me, please.
Post a Comment