CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Parts Unlimited Showcase

For the first time in 2 years, Brandon didn't have to work the Parts Unlimited showcase! Usually, around this time of year, Brandon traveled from city to city doing the dealer showcases for Thor.  (The pictures below are from last year in Ft. Lauderdale).  I have a picture from 2 years ago when it was in Miami, but it's on our broken laptop, so I think that one's gone forever!  Anyway, normally Mia and I would just meet up with Brandon at the showcase, have dinner with him, but end up  just walking around by ourselves b/c Brandon had to work the Thor area.  

But not this year!!!  This year we all went to the showcase together AS A FAMILY!!!!  We even got to ride in the same car!!!!  Woohoo!!  Brandon went representing Greater Yamaha and our friend Brennan, (or as Mia likes to call him "T-bone") also from Greater, came along for the ride.  And what a fun night it was!  Not only did Brandon get reunited with old friends / coworkers from Parts Unlimited, but Mia got sponsored!  

She showed up wearing her team "Ducati" shirt, given to her from her main sponsor (Papa Dick), but ended up leaving with so many sponsors, even Mia lost count!  She was so cute!  
Now all she needs is some gear and a new motorcycle!  Preferrably a blue one b/c that's her favorite color!  I guess she better work her charm with "Team Nanas and Papas."  

2 comments:

Balou said...

ok, really? how could anyone NOT want to sponsor that little cutie?

Carl "Charlie" Arrogante said...

I would like to offer a sponsorship opportunity from M4 Fitness. Please call or email me if you are interested.

Uncong