CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

The "Him" quiz


Lou (Fanless' girlfriend) posted this on her blog, and I thought it would be fun to post it on mine!  I haven't done one of these in awhile so this should be fun!

Let's see how well I know my hubby....wish me luck!

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? 

Motocross on Speed (right now actually), ANYTHING on Speed Channel, X games, Nitro Circus, The Great Ride Open, Miami Ink, Little People Big World,  and 90210 the new series (but don't tell him I told you!)

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? 
Ranch

3. What's one food he doesn't like? 
Plaintains (thanks Lou), ummm, he pretty much eats anything

4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? 
Blue Moon with an orange, but if they don't have that, Coors Light

5. Where did he go to high school? 
Prosser High

6. What size shoe does he wear? 
10.5 for the most part, but it depends on the shoe

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? 

Motorcycles, cars, and shoes

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? 

Philly Cheesesteak

9. What would this person eat every day if he could? 
Pollo a la crema from the Mexican restaurant in Prosser,  and Tim's Cascade Jalapeno chips

10. What is his favorite cereal? 
He doesn't really like cereal but he bought "Grape Nuts" about a month ago that he's only eaten once! 

11. What would he never wear? 
His white shoes that he bought in Miami a few years ago

12. What is his favorite sports team? 
Pro Circuit Kawasaki

13. Who will he vote for? 
we don't talk politics in our house

14. Who is his best friend? 
Fanless, Wade and his newest girlfriend Justin 

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?  
Boss him around

16. How many states has he lived in? 
2...Washington and Florida!!!

17. What is his heritage? 
ummm, English and Pennsylvania Dutch?

18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? 
First of all, I don't bake, so it would be a Publix cake or an ice cream cake!

19. Did he play sports in high school? 
I don't think he played sports in high school, I think he was on ski bus

20. What could he spend hours doing? 
SLEEPING!!!

1 comments:

Balou said...

i can totally picture Brandon sleeping on the couch with motocross on.

P.S. I loooove the new 90210; I'll try to get Fanless into it if I can. =)