Kimme~ You are way tooo funny! I can't wait for mine to get older and here you are trying not to cry. But I do believe her attitude is much older than her actual age! ;)
Tay can't wait to get down there with all of you. She has her clothes laid out and is READY to roll!
Welcome to my page! Please be patient with me while I figure out how this whole blogging world works. Eventually I would like to share stories, pictures, and whatever else comes to my mind. I have a tendency to start something snf never follow through. So hopefully I won't get too frustrated with this project and eventually learn to enjoy it.
I have the world's best husband and the most adorable daughter. I would love to talk more about them but Mia just invited me to her tea party.
2 comments:
Don't you mean "three-teen"? =)
Can't wait to see you all next weekend.
Kimme~ You are way tooo funny! I can't wait for mine to get older and here you are trying not to cry. But I do believe her attitude is much older than her actual age! ;)
Tay can't wait to get down there with all of you. She has her clothes laid out and is READY to roll!
Post a Comment